HybridZ

Progress..i now have fuel and spark

Guest mafiaz

Guest mafiaz

ok yesterday i had no fuel and spark with some tinkering i found out

injectors were stuck my wiring was fine. Ran the test mode they went off like crazy @! (did the repeat test) had the plugs out too so i thought i blew a fuel line took me 3 mins to figure that one out lol so that un stuck them nicely

for spark it was merely a loose wire So the car stumbles for like a second or less not running no idle but there are still some or i should say many issues.

From here i figure its all software. Speaking of which in megatune my tps jumps around like crazy same as my MAP with key on ON postition. Is this normal. Cause i cant calibrate the TPS the numbers keep changing

IM using a tps out of a 240sx w/ the TB i searched and verified with a digital multimeter that the outside pins are + - and the middle is the signal the colour are red white black so white is signal and left red + and - black i also switched the + - same thing in megatune the numbers bounce like from -2300 + 1900 % i also check that vref is getting 4.7 volts im stumped but im also very new to this so its no suprise i also searched as well

also what would be a good fuel and spark map to get the car running decently im using metros fuel map and spark the only thing different is hes running a 74 distributor and HEI EDIT and 10spi of boost which probally makes a big difference im running the 280ZX turbo dizzy my setup is

f54 .5 bored over

240sx TB

narrow band o2

stock head

stock t3 stock boost

zxt injectors distributor fpr

ms2 2.886 code with jumpered

ve table 1 MAP_thumb.JPG

base ignition settings_thumb.JPG

spark advance table_thumb.JPG

first settings new laptop.zip

injector characteristics_thumb.JPG

Guest mafiaz

no time for punctuation :P

so in megatune under fuel setup -> General Settings / input smoothing factors i had them either to high or to low i put 50 for MAp and 50 for tps now they read perfect

can anyone review my msq ? having a real hard time getting it to start and idle . Its fouling the plugs .

How do you set timing in ms2? I think thats off also too much fuel