HybridZ

4" KN intake air filter/valve cover air filter

rvandivort

Sorry to bother you all, but what is the # on this...as well as that funky little thing on the valve cover...at the crankcase gas recirculation thing.I have searched for it. But, they all want a model number and year. Would appreciate any help on this. I`ve seen the full intake thing at Schucks...but ,You got to buy the whole thing...for whatever it is! Thanks, Roger

Guest 280ZForce

there is no specific # on the 4" air filters that some of us use on here cuz it all depends on location and clearance for each individual.

Look at the universal listing on kn website and you can scroll through the list and find the dims that work best for you or you can search by dims even.

http://www.knfilters.com/universal/universal.htm

Hi, after going to Schucks and spending a little time with salesgal there trying to understand the K&N book, She went to the manager who pointed to aisle 3. There were universal cone filters (3-4"inlet)by Spectre sitting there for 25$--half price! Above, at the top was the valve cover filter for 5$ or so. So, I installed it with clearance problems from the pcv system and AC compressor. Anyway, it will work! Thanks, Roger