HybridZ

injector issues need help have question

blueking

i swaped out some injectors and now the 280zx doesn't run any more.

info:

when i got the car my dad was nice enough to order me lightly used turbo injectors. Supposedly they have 3000 miles on them and came out of a running turbo 280zx. the weird thing about these injectores is they did not have a name nor did the all completely match i looked at them and two of them had a blue painted on band while the others were only sold black. another interesting thing is that the stock injectors had a plastic nipple at the end where the fuel is sprayed while the other was metal and roughly the same size. when i installed the new injectors i took off the bolts holding the rail down and took off the bolts holding the boots down from there i simply took unhooked the fuel side and took all six of them out ,me being not so smart did not write down the wire order, when i put in the new injectors they seemed to fit in alot easier considering the nipple that goes into the intake was alot shorter in length i put everything back togather by attaching the fuel rail ends then attching the fuel rail then attaching the boot end, i did reuse the boots and bolts. i attempted to start the zx many times but failed. and am wondering why. it might be that i mixed up the injector wiring so i looked up the seqaunce and tomorow i am going to make sure that the order is correct but i want to be sure that my instalation was correct and if everyone thinks the nipple being shorter might be the problem or maybe because the injectors are from a turbo and i put them into a non turbo and now theres too much flow??

help please