HybridZ

T-56 versusT-3550? Price versus strength...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!! Wanna help me install? Parts for labor? Don't you already owe me something anyway?!?(he he) Let's get together some time soon and do something car related. I'd like to see your shop you work on the monsters at. Swing by soon and shoot the _hit with me... I traded a pair of smog dog carbs for a set of 4 14" rims and tires that are extremely hard... I put my Comp T/A ZR tires on the drag lights up front and put the granite like tires on the rear... I've never done a 65 mile an hour powerslide in the Z(didn't think this thing would ever do anything other than push!!WRONG!!) This little thing with the L28 will get sideways at just about any speed with (im)proper throttle adjustment. Let's just say over the last two days I've made up for my 450hp El Camino being sidelined for two years. I never knew that crappy tires on the right end of a car could be so darn fun!!! Hook up with me you mad (ricer)dog!! Be here as usual... But maybe not for long... call for details... later boyz... :eek:

whats up with performance plus?? when i had hard 14s on my z i could light em up something fierce

two legger on call, i can get it sometimes now with the 15s, but not as reliably, i have to position myself to hook it up right. i love powersliding, maybe too much! you would have to drop by the shop in the day, we are not doing too much night work anymore, im sad, we are probably gonna change locations soon, maybe even start up our own shop, lord knows we have no shortage of cars or business. hey i pulled that spoiler off, ill have to drop it off to you one of these days, i painted it black for you, krylon style.

when are you up for dropping CHEVY power in your ride, once you get the bay set up, we'll drop that sucker in for sure, itll take us three hours to drop it in, and probably ten years to get it running right!

malebitchslap.gif

Guest Anonymous

Hey Leo, you get it in there and I'll make it run right! 750 Demon(DP of course!) and an oil pump primer and this thing is going to fire on the first try!! After 20 minutes of cam run in and an oilo change we will be painting long, dark, sequential burnout marks all around the local area!! Mark my words: This is going to be one pissed off Hybrid! Of course I'll let you paint the street with it too! DavyZ is the one I can't wait to make grin. When it's done he's gonna come see me and blast it a couple times and go home and find a Z!! All he needs is a chassis right? DavyZ, I still have the guy in Livermore with the rain gutterless chassis... he would probably give it to you... malebitchslap.gif

Guest Anonymous

i made fairlady an offer he couldnt refuse, my bad. i think Lenster is gonna give jason his front spoiler, he just swapped it out a week or two ago.

Originally posted by LONG ROD327 Z:

...DavyZ is the one I can't wait to make grin. When it's done he's gonna come see me and blast it a couple times and go home and find a Z!! All he needs is a chassis right? DavyZ, I still have the guy in Livermore with the rain gutterless chassis... he would probably give it to you...

Give it to me? Hmmm, we have to talk again--I didn't think he still had the car! I have enough parts to practically make a car. I'll have to call you on Monday, Jason (I figure you'll be too busy on Saturday).

Davy

Guest 400 ci 280z

i am planning on getting a t-56 and was wondering do i just get a bellhousing that will fit the 77 pontiac 400 i have? this will work wont it? also if i can get a trashed one how much would it cost to have a complete rebuild or whatever? :confused: