HybridZ

info on a 81 turbo 280zx would also like to know value

81 Turbo 280zx

Hello, this is my first post and i have recently acquired a "Mint" bowdown.gif 1981 turbo 280zx and was wondering what the prices are for these cars confused.gif . the beauty still has her original black paint job with tan interior and is still in great condition (all original) and just had her detailed, previous owner took excellent care of her (always garaged kept) she had about 49,9xx miles when i picked her up and now and has about 50,2xx with an automatic. the car is a 2 seater with T-tops, i will post pics later today. any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks 3-78-13854-l-9FLoUlUPkjwNsYRjsFPXQ.gif

Picturezx001.jpg

Picturezx002.jpg

Close up of the paint:shock: there is a little dust from all the grass and treesPicturezx007.jpg

Picturezx008.jpg

Picturezx011.jpg

Picturezx016.jpg

Picturezx025.jpg

untitledzx.jpg

If you want to waste 35.00 or so, put it on ebay w/ a $30,000 reserve. Then you will know true market value. This isn't 100% accurate but it will give you a very good idea.

I'd also say you will chip in a couple hunderd $$ for shipping. It will increase buyers incentive to bid / purchase.

If it sells for $30K and you get paid, laugh all the way to the bank!

Are you trying to flip it? The car looks very nice. What did you end up getting it for?