HybridZ

Excuses for not working on zx

woldson

I know this is a car site I just wanted to show where my time had to be spent for now.

Before

Dormer082Medium.jpg

During Btw there were 4 roofs on my 1912 house and got one of those "while I'm at it" 7 more feet!

Dormer196Medium.jpg

Done for the winter, 9500 bucks later! Paid for in full.

dormer208Medium2.jpg

The roof was done by roofers. I did all the work on the domer except the shingles and flashing.

My nieghbor Jim helped me through the framing and sheeting. BIG kiss to him!!!

All the rest was done by yours truely.

I'm not a house builder except for what I've learned doing work on my own house.

So that's it, my lame excuse....However, my son will have a 10x17 foot room with 4ft walk in closet when he is big enough to help me finish the interior:)

Is it on the road yet? I have not seen many posts as of recently. I was assuming that she is close. I personally want to talk to you about how you got the half shaft U-joints out.

Anyhow,,,wait, mabey considering the other post we can have a BBQ here. Trust me, we don't go to restruants, so we have learned (my wife) to cook over seven years!!!!

NOW, Six Shooter, since this is a real shot, please explain why you might consider this shopped? This may help me in the future to better frame my shot in the future.:)

Its the way the grey and white look compared to the rest of the house. The shading/shadowing just doesn't look like it matches the rest of the shot. Even the joint between the chimney and the house looks odd.

I'm not saying that I believe it's 'chopped, it just looks that way.

The grey and white are too perfect, almost like it's sampled from a colour pallet.

If I had seen that picture without the others I would be very confidant that it was 'chopped, again just due to the way the colours of the addition/refacing look.

It might be due to being overcast, at least it looks that way as well, that can cause some odd lighting effects sometimes.