HybridZ

Ford Eaton Lightning Supercharger GEN III truck LM7 5.3 6.0

zgeezer

I have acquired a supercharger off a 2002-2004 Ford Lightning truck. It is complete on the intake side, including intake tube, MAS, and throttle body. Although it is not marked in any manner, my research indicates that it is an Eaton twin screw helix. I don't know which model.

I wish to use it on my 5.3 Gen III truck engine. Does any one know of a manifold that I could use. I'm told a number of aftermarket supercharger kits use the Eaton as the basic core.

So my question is: does anyone have information as to which Eaton model Ford used and whether or not there are any aftermarket manifolds for GEN III truck engines that would accept this supercharger.

g

If I remeber correctly ford used the eaton M112 supercharger on those years. I don't know of anyone who make a intake manifold that would allow you to "bolt on" that supercharger. the housings were made specificly for the ford lower intake however, you could proubly have one fabbed up to mount that thing to. the other option is to mount the supercharger on the side of the engine some place and run piping to it.

jesse