HybridZ

S30 right hand drive conversion

Guest dat74

Thank gawd someone understands the English Language and used "Mooted" in the proper context.

I swear if I saw one more person say 'your argument is mute' I was going to go climb the tower and go on a killing spree!

My last Fairlady (The ZX) actualyl came form my WIFE! She was driving the 75 2/2 RHD to work one day, and someone approached her and said "Hey, we got one like that in the back yard (RHD), it's a 280ZX though, do you want it?"

My wife came up to me (and believe me, she was eating crow) and said "You're not going to belive this, but...uh...er...someone wants us to GIVE us a Fairlady 280ZX."

And to her suprise, my response was "Give us a ZX huh? Can they send me some photos first, before I go over there to look at it?" I mean, it was a "ZX"...what did I want with a ZX? LOL

She wanted it, though. It has A/C and she knows I don't want it, so it's 'safe' for her. I won't be modding it or anything...

So it sits in the back yard. Untouched. Still. But I gather parts, and some day, when time is in surplus I guess I will get around to it! LOL

But SHE brought it into the back yard. Kinda shot her 'if another one comes in, one has to go' edict. She wanted it when she saw it, and then had to justify why we should break the edict she herself had imposed, and that I had been complying with for some years!

Once it was dropped though, the number went from 18 or so to 32 relatively quickly in retrospect...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic