HybridZ

WTB 280zx

Guest FreewaySpeedway

Guest FreewaySpeedway

I am looking for a used 280zx in the state of Texas prefer the turbo version(no automatics). Willing to give full cash up to 3k. automatics

• 2 weeks later...

i have a 83 280zx turbo in new jersey. it is a manual. it has 164,000 miles miles on it. the turbo was replaced at 120,000 miles. i have fully upgragraded the suspension, with tokico illumina's struts in the front and tokico hp's in the rear. and tokico springs as well, msa sway bars, poly bushing kit. i have nismo racing seats installed that are sweet. the motor i added an intercooler and i rising rate fuel pressure regulater and run about 8psi. the car runs strong and the clutch was also recently replaced. it also has konig monsoon rims 16x7 all around. i was looking for 3000.

• 4 months later...

I have 2 83 280zx one in primer waiting for engine transplant from the 2nd car 65,000 orig miles new steering gear tokiko springs and struts many new parts .Definite project car asking 1750.00 for both and all the new parts,come get it im in Austin ,give me a call 512-423-0796 thanks john

Yea mine just needs tranny and shaft, shells in great shape, interior still there and only wanting 1200 clear title,parts already installed,new tires and suspension, and no extra car to get rid off...972 838 7937 -jeff im in north dallas/frisco area

even have a 4speed i can throw in