HybridZ

engine mounts.

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I need some help Ive already checked all over eBay but i still cant find just the engine mounts for the conversion. Does anybody have any they would like to sell? Or Instructions on making my own? I don't need the whole kit because I'm using a Chevy tranni as well. All i need is the mounts i don't need anything else.

Thanks in advance

-Jeff

I hope this is the right place to post this.

I need some help Ive already checked all over eBay but i still cant find just the engine mounts for the conversion. Does anybody have any they would like to sell? Or Instructions on making my own? I don't need the whole kit because I'm using a Chevy tranni as well. All i need is the mounts i don't need anything else.

Thanks in advance

-Jeff

Jeff, if you have not already done so, I strongly suggest buying the Datsun Z V8 Conversion Manual from JTR. Otherwise, you will spend an eternity asking the questions the book may answer en masse. The forum is a great place to find even more technical answers or alternatives to what is tried and true. Using the search function can also yield great results too. Good luck.

Davy