HybridZ

so, what's the status on ls1's in z's?

Guest pauli

I think that thread by Lone Star 1 was the summation of the status. If he'll do a complete write up, Dan will post in the Featured Car section. I'm hoping soon. Look for the pics of the car in the Member's rides. I think you'll be impressed! He did a really sanitary job and it apparently work pretty well.

David

Guest Anonymous

Maybe JTR can develope a LS1 option for their swap package. All it would need is different engine mounts. They could let the customer worry about reprogramming the OBDII.

that ls1 swap is nice, real nice, my boy has an ss maro with that drivetrain and that thing runs hard!!!!!! good gas and not loud with the stock exhaust, really quiet, even when its storming through the power band,

its cool, and with that t56 ive taken that car to 145mph doing about 3700 in 6th dying to go faster having a conversation casually its so smooth. what we really need is more big blockas!!!!!!!!!! someone step up to bat with a ramjet 502/t56 with nitrous and forced induction 4.11s please!!!!!!

ls1 is hard, mr. lone star can we see you

smoke the block up please?????? a second gear scratch would even be nice icon_smile.gif

The block is allready pretty smokey. I don't why but my car doesn't leave black stripes. It makes the tire screaching sounds but leaves no stripes. This car has stock suspension, it squats hard and just goes. When it hits 2nd the noise starts again for about 20 to 25 feet. Sometimes it changes lanes, and then 3rd gear hits hard and a little more screaching. By this time its time to find the brakes because your doing something against the law! My car has the R200 3.36 LSD. which makes crusing nice.

quote:

Originally posted by Lone Star 1:

The block is allready pretty smokey. I don't why but my car doesn't leave black stripes. It makes the tire screaching sounds but leaves no stripes. This car has stock suspension, it squats hard and just goes. When it hits 2nd the noise starts again for about 20 to 25 feet. Sometimes it changes lanes, and then 3rd gear hits hard and a little more screaching. By this time its time to find the brakes because your doing something against the law! My car has the R200 3.36 LSD. which makes crusing nice.

eXcessive eXhibition of eXcelleration.

I never have understood that one.

[ May 24, 2001: Message edited by: spotfitz ]

thats really odd. i would say maybe its the tranny gearing??? i have the same rear end 3.36 and a muncie 4spd, and leave big hairy nasty bacon strips in 1-2-3 fashion, not often, but when i light tires, i light tires....

• 2 weeks later...