HybridZ

Corbeau "classic" seats.. they look era proper?!

proxlamus©

well if you bought recaro's and they werent period correct, and you wanted them to look as such... then i'd be worried more about my $1600 dollar non-period correct purchase!!!

LOL.

to each is own. I think they're awesome show pieces.

you could always swap in a lighter seat on race day and remove the pass seat if need be.

WOWZ0RS. great post!

MANNNNNNNNNNN if I had an Italian car (and I should damnit, I'm Italian!), Those COPPA seats would be the first thing in the looks department.

GAHHHHHHHHHT DANG. I R IN LOVE.

Really though, great post. I need to get an old luxury lancia or something now.

Where did you find prices for those Recaros? I looked around and the only ones I could find were on eBay out of a 911, asking $2500/set

=/

Ah, they range from $555 per seat to $845 per seat (Nurburgring) depending on what kind of material, etc. I was making a general comment about Recaros that are period correct looking rather than the specific seats in Flex's first link. The Nurburgring seats are VERY close to the ones in the very first post of the thread--true, they are not as detailed as the Japanese ones, but at least they are quality and they are cheaper. I'm just biased toward the Recaros because my brother's butt was saved in an accident due to the steel frame of the Recaro, so I lean to them more. Eh, it's just my $.02 only.

Davy