HybridZ

71 240z signal light problem....

O.k. I know my way around cars fairly good, but I have an issue.

I am tring to get a saftey on the car, but the signals won't work.

I can not get my right side front flasher to work. The left side works no problem, the park lights all work, the 4ways work, dim, but work.

I have checked all the wiring back to the harness and it all looks o.k.

I pull down the lever and the left is flashing, I hear the flasher clicking, the dash light is on. I lift up nothin! No sound, lights etc...

Is there any way to bypass the column lever to check to see if it is that?

HELP PLEASE......

I have had this same problem in 3 of my 240z's. It is almost always just a worn out turn signal lever. Try to push it up hard and then wiggle it back and forth a little. That usually does the trick on mine. It even does it sometimes on my brand new assembly. However that only works if they are just worn a little, if yours does not make contact at all this will not work.

Kevin

I have had this same problem in 3 of my 240z's. It is almost always just a worn out turn signal lever. Try to push it up hard and then wiggle it back and forth a little. That usually does the trick on mine. It even does it sometimes on my brand new assembly. However that only works if they are just worn a little, if yours does not make contact at all this will not work.

Kevin

NADDA. Thanks