HybridZ

z32 RB25 Swap :: Under Construction

Guest thesull

Guest thesull

Hello! My name is Chris I am starting the infamous RB to z32 swap! Been a long time avivd reader of the forums and just recently created my account because I got my hands on a new~ish RB25 and the z32 all in the same week!

Feels like I won the lottery!

Going to be using the RB25 Motor and Trans...

Now I have heard and read mixed reviews on creating the following:

-Radiator Supports & Radiator Application

-Cutting the Rad. Support Out

-Cross Member

-Drive shaft (Well Duh... found a guy local who said could make it... he makes only drive shafts ;) )

-Wiring

Now my questions are: Can anyone offer their first hand experience with this swap? I am pulling the motor from the z32 tomorrow and looking to find a friend with a camera who can keep this updated!

Thanks again for having a great community really wish I could have asked all these questions about a year ago when the idea came across my mind ;)

Thanks

thesull

Hello! My name is Chris I am starting the infamous RB to z32 swap! Been a long time avivd reader of the forums and just recently created my account because I got my hands on a new~ish RB25 and the z32 all in the same week!

Feels like I won the lottery!

Going to be using the RB25 Motor and Trans...

Now I have heard and read mixed reviews on creating the following:

-Radiator Supports & Radiator Application

-Cutting the Rad. Support Out

-Cross Member

-Drive shaft (Well Duh... found a guy local who said could make it... he makes only drive shafts ;) )

-Wiring

Now my questions are: Can anyone offer their first hand experience with this swap? I am pulling the motor from the z32 tomorrow and looking to find a friend with a camera who can keep this updated!

Thanks again for having a great community really wish I could have asked all these questions about a year ago when the idea came across my mind ;)

Thanks

thesull

Follow the advice of the members previously posting......also, i can modify you're wiring harness at a cost if you prefer :)

Wiring is one of those things I dont like to give direct advice on, because if I post it and you blow it up, I dont want to be held accountable

:icon14:

• 1 month later...
Guest StarrKid
Follow the advice of the members previously posting......also, i can modify you're wiring harness at a cost if you prefer :)

Wiring is one of those things I dont like to give direct advice on, because if I post it and you blow it up, I dont want to be held accountable

:icon14:

how much would you charge for something like that (modifying the wiring harness)?