HybridZ

Intercooler piping and Arizona Z car Radiator piping?

Spooler

I just went to install my new Aluminum radiator from Arizona Z Car. It fits perfect and I have had no issues with the hoses. My problem is the intercooler piping is a no go for sure. The inlet on the radiator is interfering with the IC pipping to the intake. They are darn near facing each other. I have a same side HKS intercooler. The only thing I can think of is to have a new pipe made and may installing a 90 deg. out on the radiator. Boy, modified cars are fun!!!!! I have used the search function and came up with some hits but not many. Idea's are needed.

I just went to install my new Aluminum radiator from Arizona Z Car. It fits perfect and I have had no issues with the hoses. My problem is the intercooler piping is a no go for sure. The inlet on the radiator is interfering with the IC pipping to the intake. They are darn near facing each other. I have a same side HKS intercooler. The only thing I can think of is to have a new pipe made and may installing a 90 deg. out on the radiator. Boy, modified cars are fun!!!!! I have used the search function and came up with some hits but not many. Idea's are needed.

Pictures are needed. :wink:

Sorry, No pictures. I have already put the stock radiator back in. I will just mod the radiator and intercooler piping. I never was happy with it anyway. All of my pipes run through the radiator support on the drivers side. No biggy, just part of owning a Hybrid car so to speak. LOL

Yasin, I did see your pictures. Thanks, Helped me say the heck with it, let the modding begin..... Gotta fit a new oil cooler up there anyways....