HybridZ

Got another one - does anyone here know a Mathew Meyer?

zeeboost

He lives (I'm assuming) in Pleasant Hill, Iowa. Long story short, I bought a 240z air dam from him on eBay for about $130, paid him same day, 6 weeks later I still haven't received it or heard from him. I filed a dispute with paypal, but they're dragging their feet with it. I'd rather have the air dam than my money back, though.

He's been a member with ebay since '01, he has 100% feedback, and looking through his feedback, it looks like he's bought a few datsun parts online as well. I've e-mail him and tried calling him several times, but end up with his voice mail. I don't think this guy is trying to rip me off, I kinda get the feeling like something has happened to him. Anyways, if anyone may know the guy, please PM me. Thanks

Have an update for you all:

Paypal just e-mailed me today, saying that they decided in my favor but were unable to recover any funds from him (no @#$%&) so I'm still SOL. I already have his cell phone number, he just won't answer. His contact information is:

User ID:meyerm99

Name:mat meyer

City: Pleasant Hill

State: IA

Phone: (515) 339-0818

I found his myspace at: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=86275690

He's selling his 280z online on eBay right now, and you can see his bike in the background on the eBay picture.

eBay ad: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Datsun-Z-Series-280Z-1975-280Z-2-seater-ready-to-drive-or-restore_W0QQitemZ180305246900QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item180305246900&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A727|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

His car, with his bike in the background:

074c_1.JPG

Closeup of his bike from his myspace account:

l_4a483a02d1d12b68353dbe1907bd9e35.jpg

Same freakin' bike!! Ahhh, I'm so furious right now!!!