HybridZ

problem after calibrate valve lash!!

Megatherion

I decided to calibrate the valve lash yesterday, but now I have a problem and I have no idea as to what it may be, here I've posted a video of when I started the engine today when it was cold, then as you can hear after the engine warmed a little, this is where the problem begins, also my manifold gasket is leaking, so don't pay attention to that noise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6lQug7Zt-c

Crumbs, that noise is pretty loud!

The idle speed is very very low and your engine is shaking around on the verge of stalling.

It's not a vibrating bracket or something obvious like that is it?

Get the engine at a verified 750 rpm and see what she runs like then.

Otherwise, pull the camcover off again and do an inspection. Of everything! After that, it's someone else's call.

Good luck.

Thermotime sensor???

Were any valves in particular, far from proper adjusment??

Pull the spark plugs and check each one to see what the burn in the engine is like. Clean them, run it a bit, then check them again.

Unless one of the valves was way out of whack before you adjusted it, I am going to guess "completely random coincidence" on the timing of this problem... meaning I doubt it has a very obvious connection with the valve adjustment.