HybridZ

phantom lsd $290 shipped!

Guest scca

Guest scca

got Petes check today and still waiting on the other 2. hope to see the units arrive here Tues and they should ship out on wed.

Guest Anonymous

Mike, you installed one of these right?

Clear this up for me... With the cover off the diff, it looks like I have about 4-5mm or so from the end of the stub axle to the spider gear pin.

The way I understand the Phontom grip works is by pressing against the spider gears that ride on that pin. Therefore the "Blocks" of the Phantom would have to be pretty thin. Is this right?

Otherwise:

Will I have to grind down my axles to make it work? Or are they (axles)just pushed in too far? The half shaft can make up the difference if they need to ride out farther, but then they won't "click" into place. Is that a problem?

Jon

Guest scca

ok they shipped today everyone but Pete (misplaced your address so i will mail you separate as well)

Paul, Dennis,Johnathan, Ralph, John, Joe,

Marc, Anthony,

all of yours shipped today, all ups.....

so monday is the day to count from and expect them all by the following friday...

if your not on the list above i havent received your check as of yet...

Guest scca

dont have that spelling ...

johnathan sanders.

John welch

joe verna

are all the J's

the 2 checks i recieved this week were from Ralph Mathis and Johnathan's ... AFAIR.. i havent deposited them yet-- i assume they are good!

Glad I hopped on here today. Thanks for the heads up on the shipping and a big thanks for bringing this together for all of us. I didn't really need this right now, but I can't pass up deals like this when I think I have the money. Oh no, wait, I don't have the money right now. What was I thinking? :D

I look forward to receiving and should be ordering afew suspension parts soon. I Will be going coil overs. I just haven't decided upon which rates yet. It's all finally starting to come together. I just hope after I buy all this stuff I'll have room in the garage to put it together. :eek:

Again, thanks Mike!