HybridZ

RB26 Fuel delivery

Mike Rowe

Hi guys, how have others connected the fuel line from the tank to the fuel regulator? The standard fitting is a piece of fuel hose between the hard line and the regulator. (see photo 1 & 2)

I am going to run stainless steel covered -6 hose from my surge tank through to the front. On each end I want to run AN fittings. As I am fitting the Nismo adjustable fuel regulator I was wondering if anyone had welded an AN fitting on the tube (see reg photo RHS photo) so that it can be screwed to the s/s fuel delivery hose and like wise with the return line.

Has anyone done this? Or what other ways have you got rid of the rubber hose & clamps?

Nismo vs standardFuelregulator_thumb.jpg

Nismo vs standardFuelregulator2_thumb.jpg

NismoFuelregulator_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, how have others connected the fuel line from the tank to the fuel regulator? The standard fitting is a piece of fuel hose between the hard line and the regulator. (see photo 1 & 2)

I am going to run stainless steel covered -6 hose from my surge tank through to the front. On each end I want to run AN fittings. As I am fitting the Nismo adjustable fuel regulator I was wondering if anyone had welded an AN fitting on the tube (see reg photo RHS photo) so that it can be screwed to the s/s fuel delivery hose and like wise with the return line.

Has anyone done this? Or what other ways have you got rid of the rubber hose & clamps?

You could cut off the flared end of the regulator and Earls makes a compression fitting that converts to AN-6