HybridZ

Selling the Z :(

AkumaNoZeta

I have all these great ideas of what I wanted to do with my S30, but since I can't find a job in my hometown and other hardships like that I think I'm gonna sell the S30 to pay for new parts I need for the Mustang and go back to WyoTech and take the Chassis Fabrication class I wanted to take and also pass as many ASE tests as I can. I loved the car for the short time I got to look at it's beauty and even shorter time I had to drive it, but I can get way more from selling the Z than the Mustang. I'm so sad that I'll be getting rid of my dream car but I'll be able to buy another one after I graduate and have a decent job

1974, I believe it's an early 260Z. Mountain Home, Arkansas. I have all the papers on it, all the reciepts, photo of when the previous owner had it in the body shop, Haynes manual. The shop is putting a Holley on it now but I'm gonna sell the original SU carbs and exhaust manifold with it. It's a L28 with the carburatioin of the L26 put on it. The shop is filled with cars needing work so it takes them a while to get anything done. Whenever it's out of the shop I'll post pics and more info on it in the for sale sub-forum