HybridZ

turbo outlet gasket?

ktown z

I had my hard boost tubes that say Twin turbo powder coated and now I need the "turbo charger outlet gasket". This is the gasket that fits in between the turbo outlet and the hard boost tubes that lead to the intercooler. I can only find whole rebuild gasket kits or random misc. gaskets but not these. I cross referenced the part number on another forum but the nissan sites claim its an invalid number. Thanks

I tried that part number at the local parts dealer and the nissan websites but "part not available" comes up. Thanks for looking it up.

-RIPZ can you please find me a set and send it with the oil pan and sump. Just e-mail me the price and i'll paypal you. Once again thanks!

-RIPZ can you please find me a set and send it with the oil pan and sump. Just e-mail me the price and i'll paypal you. Once again thanks!

Allready sorted, I'll have 2 here in the morning and another is on its way.

Just in case you need any more little bits and bobs added to the order, we'll wait till we are ready to ship back the sump etc and we'll have a final tidy up then, hows that sound?

If you or anyone else needs anything put in with your order let me know, we have RB parts oooozzzzing out everywhere, lol.

Rob

Just checked my dealership.

5.00 a piece, my price.

so they are available. There is a second program that your dealer has to input the number into, not the local stock.

keep it in mind for future parts look-up. sometimes they just dont wanna order from overseas.