HybridZ

240z in my neighboorhood for sale

Guest matthobbs

Guest matthobbs

Since I've moved here there has been a 280z eying me every time I go down the street to work. It seems as though fate has played a hand in my desire for the fairlady herself. I have a photobucket of pictures I took today as I'm getting more and more serious about her. The guy offered to sell it for 4,000 this summer as you can tell on the pictures the sign reads "5,000 OBO". I didn't want to bother him to open the hood as it was Thanksgiving today. The interior is very clean I couldn't get a good shot of it as the glare prevented me in doing so. It features just about stock everything, and a felt cover for the dash with the radio and seats in near perfect condition. I will as soon as possible release some pictures of whats under the hood. I took some pictures of the rust underneath the car, as it has been doomed to temperate Ohio weather.

enjoy!

P.S. if you could give me any advice on the matters of purchasing this beaut I'd be more than happy, also comments of any nature... Sure, why not?

A 280Z with rust bubbling through the paint and making holes in the undercarriage (plus, you don't know how much is hiding under that body kit) doesn't rank at 4k in my book, not unless there's something really nice hiding under the hood. Judging by the mediocre single exhaust I'd guess it's not going to be a stunner though.

• 2 weeks later...