HybridZ

RHD carpet kit

jay28

The pieces from a coupe TO the seats are identical for a 2+2.

So if you get a kit for a RHD Coupe, and use the footwell pieces, coupled with the rear section of a LHD 2+2 kit, it will work.

I pieced together two kits similarly for my Fairlady 2/2 from a set of carpets I took out of a Fairlady Coupe in Japan, coupled with a 'missing pieces' 2+2 carpet kit I bought at MSA during their 'garage sale' which was missing the footwells (and was exceedingly cheap to boot!).

I have also pieced together LHD kits similarly with coupe fronts and 2+2 rears. The difference is BEHIND the seats. The front mounting rail for the seats is identical in coupes and 2+2's from what I have seen by my piecework.

And I got lucky as heck to find someone who was missing the pieces I had left over, and had him pay out the nose to take them off my hands to rejuvinate his car! LOL

From what I know about 2+2's and 2+2 Eurospec vehicles, order a 2+2 kit for an EARLY LHD 2+2. Compare your rear seat to what you can find on early 74 260Z 2+2's and Early 75 280Z 2+2's here in the US Market, as the hinges changed, as did how the carpet was trimmed to fit the back seat area. I doubt a 77/78 LHD 2+2 kit would work for a later model (77-78) Eurospec 260Z.