HybridZ

Woodburn OR bank bombing

skib

i know its repost but my other title sucks, i wasn't aware of the seriousness at the time.

My mom goes to church with the woodburn police chief. hes currently in critical condition as the news said and the police woulnt confirm the death but one officer is dead, i dont have a name.

Hes already lost a leg and right now there fighting to save his other. the guys got kids so pray for their families

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2008/12/bomb_explodes_outside_bank_in.html

People are nuts anymore. Putting a bomb at a bank. I don't get it. What will that solve. Senseless violence, I just don't get it.

Yeah, much worse now than when the Symboniese Liberation Army did it almost 40 years ago... (Who was that lady in Minnesota that was recently retried for her part in similar shennanigins...)

The more things change, the more they stay the same! Except the media is much more on top of it now that they have 24 hours of airtime to fill...

Hopefully those affected will come through with as little damage as possible under the circumstances.