HybridZ

JDM 84t assistance

Guest freeman

Guest freeman

Im was thinkin of gettin a rhd 84-86. Id like to get an 84T 5spd 50th because i think that would be worth the most in the future (not that i plan on sellin it any time soon). Any input or information would be appreciated. I had an 86 n/a for a while but totaled it so that body style is what im going with. If i could find an 87-89T 5spd doner car here do some swapping depending on the condition of the car. Im not sure if there would be compatibility issues. And if any one wants a jdm car the business im going though would be willing to do a group thing to make shipping cheaper. Post here if interested it.

Guest freeman

havnt gotten a price base (its based on the car you buy over seas) but the car will come witha vg30e/t v6, ive talked to a few people pretty sure thats right. 200zr is a rb20 but im not gettin that

i hope you like 2+2's, 2L's of displacement and a auto! your best best would be to grab a australian coupe roller and then just slap in a vg30, also america is/was the only country to get AE z's if memory serves, i have been looking into importing a z for quite some time and well, just because its the JDM version, doesnt always make it better.

Let me clear this one up a bit.

In japan the Z31 came as 5 different models with 4 different engines

200z = VG20ET

200zg =VG20ET

200zr = RB20DET

300zx = VG30E and VG30ET

300zr = VG30DE

Also there were no 50th AEs sold but there are many copies there. the AU market did also get a 50th AE but it was not turbo and it was a 2+2

http://www.xenonz31.com/AE.html

Guest freeman

Thanks... I was losing hope. Ok no AE thats fine saves me the trouble that was just for rareity any way. As far as compatibilty with US parts any thing i should know?? Im getting a list of cars he can get today hopefully, getting a 300z and my friends getting a Toyota sera as a showcar/demo car for a car pc. Ill post when i know more about the diffrent cars.

• 1 month later...