HybridZ

Max Jax 2 post Portable Lifts for 8' and under Ceilings

240hoke

John, you will like this. Using a 12" bit we never ran out of concrete for the drivers side post. 4500 psi mix, with fiber, mesh and rebar. On the passenger side, we had 9-10" for 4 holes, the other 2 only went 6" until we hit rebar. :) The installer left his rebar cutter at home. If they get loose at all, he will return and cut the rebar and install new anchors.

One other thing, make absolutely sure that the lift posts are plumb. Period. no 1/16" out in any direction. they must be true and plumb.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I'm going to get this one. http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_6970_200358064_200358064

I'll just put it on their CC they invited me to apply for. The only bitch is it cost $475 to ship it to me...

EDIT: I just purchased this lift (backordered though) and after I completed the deal, I notice that they have a few stores through out the US, so I see one in Houston (150mi from me) and slap myself up side my head for not thinking of this first, before paying $447.00 for shipping, that I could just will call it...

I emailed them to see what they say about it.... we'll see... :(

• 1 year later...