HybridZ

Havent been here in a while. looking for a S30 again...

Its been soooo long since ive been on here, last time i was asking you guys about a crap Z i found, but ive gone through some things and now im back where i started. Since the last i was on here, ive worked for Nissan, Saturn and Subaru, bought and sold 4 cars and am now driving a 99 Impreza RS which i love to death. I blew it up a few months back and have been stuck in cleveland at college. I saw a Z under a tarp the other day and it made me think of HybridZ, lol. So now since i have no car, im looking for a running Z around ohio area, i can travel if need be but it has to run and will be my daily driver once spring comes around. So im just checkin in to see whats up and all that good stuff. If anyone knows of any S30s around the area, let me know. Thanks -Joe

Heres another, looks decent he says theres a little rust but good floors and battery compartment.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/962322595.html

If anyones curious, im looking for something $2k and under as i only have a few subaru motors and whatnot that im trying to sell so im tight on cash until i can get another job out here

Just found this on the craig spot,

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/966240274.html

Its got some decent parts with it along with another engine and trans, looks like a decent project, im gonna email him about them there rust issues...

Heres the response from this guy about the car, seems in good shape.

"

The car is in good shape but I havent driven it in awhile or for a long distance recently. All the suspension has been done with new bushings, struts and springs. I never got around to getting it aligned. The car drives straight and handles good, but I never put the sway bars back in, which I have. Like I said, I am getting a little smoke sometimes which I think could be the start of the head gasket going south. The car has a lot of power.

Call me for more info.

Richie"

What do you think? Should i check it out?

Edit: Pics

1151f51423n43p33l58cla88c93fc05a41a9b.jpg1221431393n73o43l38clc82acdd164ae1997.jpg1f712114a3n13k33mc8clccb7d487d06315e7.jpg1111f61gb3m43ob3p48cl0b7013cd09551a97.jpg