HybridZ

Misc. Lsx Lines

Guest NESS89

Hey guys i have some randome questions. Im getting ready to put my ls3 in my Z, but i dont know what some of these vaccume lines go to. And i also dont know what one thing is on the front of the engine towards the passanger side of the throtle body. Can anyone tell me what the lines go to and what that thing on the left of the throtle body is? (See Pics attached) also what modifications need to be done to the oil pan if im using JCI mounts to install the engine? thanks and happy holidays.

DSC00485_thumb.JPG

DSC00486_thumb.JPG

DSC00487_thumb.JPG

DSC00488_thumb.JPG

The first picture is the steam line. You need to hook this up to the radiator hose somehow. Contact JTR they sell a T fitting with the nipple for this steam line. The rest of the lines are vacuum lines that deals with the evaporation system. You can remove all these lines and plug the one end where it connects to.

alright thanks guys for the help. i found the hose fitting with the T that i need for that steam line. and ive searched for hayens and other manuals but they dont make them for the 08 corvette, just the shop repair manual that cost like $200. atleast i figured out what those few lines were.:)