HybridZ

Fuse question, box.

Thats what happens I suppose. Im not exactly sure what I'll be doing with the 240z, maybe a night roller and cruise the strip like they used to do back in the 70's and out in a field on a Sunday afternoon but of course everythings gonna be refreshed and all the suspension is key to staying on the black top

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't know there were fuses in the kick panel. Is this a 260 thing? or does my 240 have fuses there as well?

And, no, I just can't go look at mine, it's 30 miles away (about an hour in our traffic).

Think i found it...check this out..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-EARLY-1974-260Z-FUSE-BOX-COVER-NOS-BUT-DAMAGED_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ140731QQihZ011QQitemZ320333664930QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

• 4 months later...

i know this thread is a bit old, but in support of us my 260 owner brothers/sisters if someone still wants pics of my 260 fusebox/cover I will take some and post. Can't do the backside as it still attached and fasteners are rusted on. The fusebox is located on the pass kick panel BTW.

As well, since we are on the topic, I am looking for a second, aftermarket one to run new accessories through (stereo, alternator upgrade, headlights, etc) to take the load of the 30 year old box. I have seen maxi fuse mentioned here a number of times. Does anyone have a recommendation, or alternate suggestion, maybe from a later model wrecked car, or should I just go a 6 fuse maxi-fuse?

Thanks all.