HybridZ

Rb25det timing mark question

voltron_boi

Hey everyone I was just carious is 15 degree the orignal timing mark that is suppose to be when using the timing gun?plus do i need to unplug any sensor before I use the timing gun to look for my mark.sorry if this is a

Stupid question but I'm just double checking if I'm on the rite page as

Everyone else.

Sorry I have to pick on you a bit cause I anal, though Im not trying to offend you. You have to at least spell check you questions on these boards. Its probably why your not getting many responses as you would like. Secondly there is a bit of info on this exact subject on this forum and Nicoclub.com under the RB section. I just went through the timing issue on my thread as well. Im sure you looked a little or asked someone as you have the lucky number 15 though if you had searched you would have found a post called "Timing RB25DET S2" which I made within the last week.

Its here:

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=142094

scroll down and you will see it.

Again Im not trying to offend you just trying to guide you a bit so you can be more fruitful in the future with getting your questions answered on these particular forums.