HybridZ

Help! What kind of front spoiler?

dice

:-D The first picture is for the 240Z and the second one is for the 280Z. I prefer fiberglass over the other (urethane) for two reasons. First, it will not flex as much as the other (you will have to brace the urethane model to keep it from flexing) (check out this site for talk on the subject) at speeds. Second, I do body work and can fix it fairly easy when it is fiberglass. The model is pretty common for sale by most retail part stores that carry them. There is one other model out there that has a flat area to mount the plate on (its the one I have). I got my spoiler from Premier Products in CA, before it went out of business. Good Luck on choice, Rich.:wink:

:-D The first picture is for the 240Z and the second one is for the 280Z. I prefer fiberglass over the other (urethane) for two reasons. First, it will not flex as much as the other (you will have to brace the urethane model to keep it from flexing) (check out this site for talk on the subject) at speeds. Second, I do body work and can fix it fairly easy when it is fiberglass. The model is pretty common for sale by most retail part stores that carry them. There is one other model out there that has a flat area to mount the plate on (its the one I have). I got my spoiler from Premier Products in CA, before it went out of business. Good Luck on choice, Rich.:wink:

Thanks for the tip:-D.