HybridZ

Coilpack problem??

c34sr20det

I've got a 98 blacktop sr20det in a c34 laurel. It runs fine when its cold but when it warms up a bit it starts to hesitate when accelerating. And bunny hops. It doesnt like being under load. Cruising along at 50k'z then it looses power if reving to low. chop dwn a gear and gradually build up speed seems to be fine. Any idea's? Its doing my head in :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Found that fuel pump wasnt pumping enough. Now have bigger fuel pump. It cruises along sweet. But when its hot the idle drops. And seems to be detinating when hitting boost. Any help would be appreciated

If it is detonating, that isn't a boost leak. That is too little fuel, too much timing, too much boost, too hot of intake or too low of octane gas. Your fuel is exploding too early. It could be that your timing is too advance. It could be that your intake air is too hot and the mix is exploding early. I would turn back my timing and or run premium gas. See if that fixes the problem.