HybridZ

Alpha-N for ITB's?

SidWell

I am having problems with my engine going lean as I open the throttles on my intake manifold. The car is meant to be a street car not a race car so I am trying to get it as smooth as possible. Should I stay with the standard vacuum / acceleration enrichment process or would the alpha-n configuration be more applicable?

ms2.889 mt225p3 v3 board

Do you a tube that connects all six intakes tubes together to one vacuum reference? I can't tell from your sig. Where do you have the brak booster connected, does it get vacuum from all cylinders? What is you idle vacuum (or kPa)? What cam are you running?

Pete

Here is a pic of my balance tube. The ouput connects to my IAC, vacuum reservoir for the brake, A/C vent system, MAP sensor and vacuum for the fuel regulator. It idles at about 78 to 80 KPA. I cannot find the info on the cam.

Did you use solider or silver solider to hold you balance tube together ?

Nigel

As you know I use the same system sidwell, with a TON more cam on pump gas as a daily driver. My car has great throttle response. With ITB's it is VERY important to get the accel enrichment down perfect. I would NOT use alpha N. I can send you my .msq if you like.