HybridZ

wtb: parts cars or non running projects: cheap is a must

240z!!!

looking for some cheap 240z, 260z, 280z 280zx....would like them in complete condition...i do not want rolling chassis...non running or no title is ok...wrecked is ok also....needs to be in a state or 2 within tn....let me know what you have

Go west young man!!!! TX OK AZ NM Search you'll find some decent ones. East coast NEEDS some clean cars headed up that way for years to come, go for it.

Go west young man!!!! TX OK AZ NM Search you'll find some decent ones. East coast NEEDS some clean cars headed up that way for years to come, go for it.

ive found countless cars in tx and arizona but everyone thinks that these cars are worth 10 grand in crappy condition...with this recession ppl are lucky to get 6000 for a really really nice z in perfect condition

but my search continues

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest mec011

Hi,

Not mine in Hickory, NC, No Title!

http://hickory.craigslist.org/cto/1033622321.html

I went and looked at it, bear in mind I'm super new to the old Zs (no rust on my 04! :mrgreen), but i'll try to give you a bit of a description. The car was somewhat converted to a "racer". The paint was a respray, pretty bad, lots of really noticeable runs, orange peel. Rear (and front?) chrome bumpers are gone, not sure if he still had them. Engine/bay (has not run in a year, EFI, not carbs) looks to be fully stock and intact. Interior was ehh... Has cheap tore up racing seats (cordoba?) and a roll cage. The cage was a hoop behind the seats, with braces into the trunk, and side rails, about hip level when in the car from behind the seats, along the door, to the foot wheel, both driver and passanger side. Everything behind the seats is cleared out completely. The carpet is pretty rough. Dash is bad, lots of big cracks.

Told that it was a solid car, frame rails in engine bay had at least surface rust, lots of surface rust in the empty spare tire well, seems like some surface rust around others post too.

Like I said, I'm too new at this to really be able to know what I was looking at in terms of rust on the frame and all, but at $1500, if he had a title, I might have bought it in hopes of making a cheap rat rod or GRM $2009 challange car till the thing fell apart.

Oh well, email the guy, he should get back to you with a number to call.

And if you see any half decent drivers for sale around this neck of the woods, please send them my way!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest clayg08

i have a 1978 280Z only thing bad is the rear main seal blew on my engine. other than that the car is in very good restored condition. 1500 OBO or 5.0 stang will take it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...