HybridZ

Electrical connecters..."Drag racing...breaking things"

Hey, I was wondering if anybody knows how to get the electrical contacts out of the connecters. Is there some special tool?

I pulled on a few of them and they came out with a lil persuasion. I have to clean the entire copper piece inside because they are green all the way through!!

I got a few of them cleaned up and put die-electric grease through and through and taped them up. I'm gonna hope for the best now....

***UPDATE***

So I pulled the front cover to change the T/C and the tensioner was ate up, I've got pics coming soon. Then, as said above I cleaned all the connecters and greased em. I ripped my cylinder head sensor, the WIRE was barely holdin on. Every strand was broke on one of them and only ONE was connected!

So I think the C/H temp sensor was to blame for a lot of the problems.

Now I have to get a new connecter and fix that and another one and then...well, hopefully it starts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I have everything back on and she won't start! The timing is straight, new cylinder head temp sensor, new plugs, new conecter wires (the old ones were corroded) new vaccuum hoses, (lookin to eliminate those as soon as it's running again)

The starter is not engaging now, it turns and starts whining, not turning the flywheel. Taking it to O'reilly's on the way to work to check it.

:fmad::fmad::fmad: BUT HERE'S THE PROBLEM THAT I REALLY NEED AN ANSWER FOR!!!:fmad::fmad::fmad:

When I turn the key, the ECU is supposed to flash the light I think five or six times within 10 seconds. All it does is blip once. That's it. I was wondering if anyone knows what it's trying to tell me, what does that one blip mean?

Thanks for all the help yall!!!