HybridZ

Sold the Hybrid

Polarity

Well as some of you saw I just wasn't able to complete the car I purchased and tried to finish. I'm working lots of hours and just don't have the time to dedicate to it, but hopefully the person who bought it will have alot of fun. I did however decide I needed to stay in the Z family, so I went and got a 370 8-)8-):cool:

I'll snap some pics of it tomorrow in the day light. Just thought I'd share my joy. Also my wife and I finally closed on our first house a month ago and one day I hope to be able to actually move into it.. I currently travel for work (with my wife) and we travel about 290 days out of the year.

-William Ronie

Honestly it's great. A major downside I've noticed is major blind spots while driving. Also since I havent driven a stick in about 8 years I feel like I'm really giving that transmition a beating. I guess we will soon know about the quality of the transmition haha.

I picked the touring model with the sport package upgrade, also took the lighted rails, mp3 player, and GPS. All in all a very fun car, I'm sure it won't keep up with the hybridZs but it's alot of fun to drive around and man talk about getting some looks =)

-William Ronie

Man, sorry to hear you sold your hybrid, but at least you have a super nice ride that will last a while, hopefully with no problems. Maybe someday you'll get bored and come back to an older Z. Good luck with the new changes in your life.

Davy

LS1 swap? ;)

It would be pretty cool to get some measurements though. Not that any of us are going to go digging into one yet, but I'll bet money that it will happen sooner than you would first think.

I'm definitely a fan of the interiors!

Everything is nice and crisp. Doesn't feel out of place like some other cars.

Man, sorry to hear you sold your hybrid, but at least you have a super nice ride that will last a while, hopefully with no problems. Maybe someday you'll get bored and come back to an older Z. Good luck with the new changes in your life.

Davy

Yeah I'm sad to see it go, I'm sure some of you know the feeling of coming home everyday with no time to work on it, it just sits there getting dusty. Felt bad everytime I walked past it because I couldn't give it the time it needed.

I will purchase another one but this time I'll wait until I'm finally settled in my home in Mississippi instead of trying to do it while traveling with work..

-William Ronie