HybridZ

Table burning problem

Derek

Hi everyone. Trying to tune my manifold and I'm having a weird problem. I can make any changes I want to the ecu and burn the value except for the tables. If I want to make a change I have to do it off line and then reload the msq. It's a ms2 running 2.885. I tried it with 2 different computers one a laptop with an adapter and a tower with a serial port and get the same results.

Thanks

Derek

I'm assuming you're using MegaTune. I've found that on some tables, Alt-B will burn it, but on others that doesn't work. I've found that "Burn to table" option off of the File menu works consistently for me.

Also, tab or click on a different cell after you make a change before you burn it. Otherwise "burn to table" may not capture the last change.

I'm assuming you're using MegaTune. I've found that on some tables, Alt-B will burn it, but on others that doesn't work. I've found that "Burn to table" option off of the File menu works consistently for me.

Also, tab or click on a different cell after you make a change before you burn it. Otherwise "burn to table" may not capture the last change.

Thanks Daniel. That worked like a charm. Do you think I have a firmware issue or is that just how it works.

Derek

Do you think I have a firmware issue or is that just how it works.
I'm pretty sure this is a MegaTune issue, and since it seems to be table dependent, probably something due to one of the config files.

I brought this up on the MS/Extra forum, but the developers are putting all their efforts into getting the MS/E features to work. Since there's a simple workaround, I suspect it's not going to get attention any time soon.