HybridZ

Suggestions for LC-1 Wideband gauge purchase??

JSM

I picked up an LC-1 for pretty cheap but would like to have an on board gauge in the car.

I'd rather not have the laptop hooked up so I was wondering who found and inexpensive Wideband gauge to use?

Those darn things are expensive!

Sorry if this is the wrong section.

For Ron and Bo,

When you go into overrun fuel cut mode, how does the stepper motor handle it? My DB gage goes to 22.4, and I was curious if the analog needle goes past 18 AFR or not.

With my Autometer EGT, I bought the wrong one (1600F instead of 1800F) and after pegging it a few times, it went T.U. :cry2:

• Administrators

When you go into overrun fuel cut mode, how does the stepper motor handle it? My DB gage goes to 22.4, and I was curious if the analog needle goes past 18 AFR or not.

With my Autometer EGT, I bought the wrong one (1600F instead of 1800F) and after pegging it a few times, it went T.U. :cry2:

It peg's at 18. It won't hurt it.

Installed mine with the blue DB gauge today. Learned the SUs were still at least 1/2 a turn too rich. The gauge worked great but it does jump around constantly between numbers at idle.

Off topic, but other things I learned today:

Having the right air/fuel mixture cleared the low rpm stumble I was experiencing.

Dumping the clutch at 5k rpm leaves a black mark 30' long

Slowing down takes a while from 100+ mph

I don't have a tire iron or jack handle in my car (guess how I found that out)