HybridZ

Question On sbc stroker kits

hi every one :icon14:

:roll: just iwant ask the diffrent from the parts for the stroker 383 for sbc gen 1 :weird: i found somthing cast and some forged and in the pistone somthing dish and flat tob and about the rod there is some h beamand

i beam what is the best can i use i need the best parts and the top horse power i can get from that parts

thank you every one

Well the best rods you can get are Oliver and Carillo.

The best cranks include Cola, Crower, Callies, Lunati, Eagle

The best pistons as far as I am concerned are JE as to fit, finish and balance. Mahle, lunati, arias, trw, manley, probe, are others that make fine parts.

Cylinder heads; By far the best is AFR, then Brodix and DART IMO.

Depending on what fuel type your running and what your intended purpose is will dictate what parts you want to assemble. You building it yourself?

hi every one :icon14:

:roll: just iwant ask the diffrent from the parts for the stroker 383 for sbc gen 1 :weird: i found somthing cast and some forged and in the pistone somthing dish and flat tob and about the rod there is some h beamand

i beam what is the best can i use i need the best parts and the top horse power i can get from that parts

thank you every one

If you have never built a engine before and want real power you can count on, buy a crate engine. They take all the guess work out. I would buy a crate short block 383, which is just the lower half, block, crank, rods, slugs, and cam with timing set. Then add the heads you want. GM has some good cheap choices.

If you have never built a engine before and want real power you can count on, buy a crate engine. They take all the guess work out. I would buy a crate short block 383, which is just the lower half, block, crank, rods, slugs, and cam with timing set. Then add the heads you want. GM has some good cheap choices.

I would agree here 4 sure. if you havent built one dont start with a stroker

looking at your location, I suppose most of your engine parts will be imported from the EU? One of my cousins was working in Saudia as a Surveyor, he said nearly everything in the shops was German or French with a leavening of British and Italian, only a few bit were American made.

Pricewise, you would probably be better looking at importing a fully built complete engine from the US than buying bits which have been through European middlemen and then building your own engine.