HybridZ

Any Electrician's about?

Was wondering if an electrician was lose about Hybridz?

It's come time to wire some electricity into my shed, getting sick of running extension cords :-),

Most of it I have figured out, well I think so.............but I have an old fusebox with no spare slots left on the bus bar, where the breakers bolt in,

I was thinking of installing a 50amp breaker and running power to a sub-box in the shed, or just installing a 32amp fuse and running that to the shed and then piggy-backing of a power-point and running another line for lights, power for other devices,

I can get picks of the fusebox I am working with if that will help,

Just stuck with how to install a new breaker when there is no slot's left on the Fusepanel!!!

By fuse box do you mean screw in fuses or are you talking about a breaker box?

Um........this - just the fusebox - think modern FB's all use these kinds of breakers, dont think old screw in ones with fusewire are used anymore, Like in my lifetime when there has been a short I have never had to actually change the fusewire - just flick the breaker!

elcbi03a.jpg

Issue I have is there is no rom on my Bus bar for an additional breaker swtich - its all occupado - therefore, I need the get the 240volts from those two big wires (1 & 2) to connect up to my new Breaker,

Besides installing an entire new fuse panel (with more breaker slots) how can I get another breaker switch in there!

There is a lot involved in doing what you are up to.

Even though we use electricity every day, it is grossly underestimated in how dangerous it is.

Thanks for the concern, but its not that bad mate! It's a lot simpler than wiring a car :-)!