HybridZ

V8 Zers near Glendale AZ?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have been talking to some people hear at HybridZ and have been given great advice and information.

What I need now is to hang-out with come V8 Zers so I can check out some cars in person....pics are only so good....I need to sick my head in hatch (etc..) to get a good perspective.

I am in Glendale AZ about 63 Ave and Cactus.

I know their is a Glen and a Marty floating around here somewhere.

Jake

Guest Anonymous

Hey Jake, I'm in Tucson. I realise that's not too close to Glendale, but thought I'd say hi anyway. I haven't found any v8-zers down here either. I know there are some of us in Az but they don't seem to visit this great site. Feel free to email me anytime.

Jeff

Guest Anonymous

Heh...I'm out here in Tempe...still and inliner though...I'll get back to ya when i find a nice small block to shoehorn int...

Guest jwelch

Hi Jake,

I'm not far away. 32nd st. and Thunderbird. I have a 77 280Z with a 700R4. It is mounted in the Scarab position. Give me a call and maybe we can hook up.

Regards,

John

icon_smile.gif

Guest Anonymous

my car is still a six also. good running little sh@t though. I have a 100k 2.4 with msd, single carb bob sharp, and header....

cooks pretty good...i would probably really cook with a fresh 2.8 bottom end.

it still would not go bloop-bloop-bloop though!

gotta get the old american sound going to be happy.

Guest Anonymous

yeah john that would be great. I want to have more of a setback setup but it would fun to just check ti out and go for a ride.

planning on making a custom steel motor plate. icon_wink.gif

Guest Anonymous

oh yeah, one more thing.

are you guys in Z clubs or indepndant....i was thinking of getting a group together for breakfast trips and stuff but don't want to pay dues....

new no charge mess around and have fun group?

I emailed Jeff (AZ240V8) and Mike Mileski privately, since I am going to be in Tucson 25-28 June on business. They want to get together with me, but I'm thinking maybe we can all get together (including others) near Tucson one of those nights for a Tucson HybridZ meet. Whataya think?

I get into Tucson Airport at about 730 PM on the 25th, so some time around 830 or 9 that evening would work. I probably need to hang with the crowd I'm traveling with one of the other nights but at least two other nights 26-28 would be open for me too.

I see Glendale is NE of Pheonix. That's about 2hrs from Tucson? Is there a place in between we could all meet maybe? I go on little sleep, so driving back and forth doesn't bother me much. icon_wink.gif

Thure, Mike, Jeff, Dave, anybody else. Here's my plans so far:

6/25 (Monday) - arrive at Tucson Airport 730 PM I'm booked for dinner that night.

6/26 (Tuesday) - most likely unavailable

6/27 & 6/28 - I'm keeping those two nights open to meet area HybridZ'ers.

Let's try to use a thread (maybe a new one?) to organize this?

[ June 17, 2001: Message edited by: pparaska ]

Guest Tom Simpson

Howdy, I'm in ahwatukee and I'm packing 8 cylinders =)

of course......i sorta blew up a halfshaft and a stub axle at the track....anyone have some spare parts so i can make it to a gathering?

Tom