HybridZ

stereo install in 240Z

310z

I have been out driving all summer and enjoying the car. The tunes are awsome while in the car. No rattles inside or out, even when it is cranked. I am surprized at the clairaty. Lots of sound deading.

IMG_0015_thumb.jpg

18099_thumb.attach

18100_thumb.attach

i don't know if someone already asked but where did you get the vinyl with the carbon fiber looks from? I'm interested.

The upolstery shop had just got it in, in three dirrerent colors. I think he said it was available in five colors. I would assume that most upolstery shops should have samples to order from. I think the name of the shop is Paul's Upolstery in Chico Ca.

well, i guess my whole interior panels is going to be carbon fiber style. hehehe! whats nice about the carbon style vinyl you have is that it actually looks like real carbon fiber!!!

You will most likly be pleased with this slection. It not only looks good, it is a thick heavy (read durability) vinyl that should ware well with time. I guess I do not have any pictures of the door panels on display. The door panels are made of two types of vinyl with red stiching.

IMG_0006_thumb.jpg

IMG_0011_thumb.jpg

Love epic sound system and the door panels. I am getting ready to recover mine soon, I hope they look that when I am done...

Thanks man, I hope it lends some inspiration to your build.