HybridZ

not a Z but: 1971 Suzuki Cafe bike

skib

[Mods]I know this prob isnt the right forum for it but I felt it didnt belong in the Z's for sale section.

idk if any HBZ members are into bikes but I bought this T500 with a (what looks to be) custom cafe conversion. As it stands it might need a new clutch at the most to be up and rideable.

DSCF1425.jpg

(the tank has been painted a metallic blue since this pic, haven't decided if I like it yet lol)

:( unfortunately I cant afford to keep it in these times and would like it to go to a good home.

Id like to sell it locally for $600 obo if I can, I also have a box of parts to go with it.

So don't sell it, consider it an investment in sanity. What do you need more, the money now, or the sanity in a couple of years??

I thought about selling my Z, but realized that I would never be able to forgive myself if I did, so instead I sold my paintball gun. Got the money I needed, and kept my car, and my sanity.

So don't sell it, consider it an investment in sanity. What do you need more, the money now, or the sanity in a couple of years??

I thought about selling my Z, but realized that I would never be able to forgive myself if I did, so instead I sold my paintball gun. Got the money I needed, and kept my car, and my sanity.

its either the bike, my macbook, or the Z.

the Z is totally out of the question lol, and I need my comp so the bikes the thing that has to go sadly

(I already sold all my PB gear lol)

AHA, solution.....Sell the macbook(garbage anyway) get a desktop PC, and there you go, problem solved. I'm sure you could get at least fifty cents for the mackbook.

Sorry, I hate macs

hahahaha. I cant use the programs I need on PC, that and every one Iv owned has crashed into a fiery error apocalypse :shock:

never any problems with my mac :mrgreen: