HybridZ

I need your help plz in chevy sbc carb

hi evrey one

iam looking to billd stroker 383 and i was buy the crankshaft eagel forged 4340 - 3.750 and the conecting rod also H baem 6 inch :mrgreen: forged

1- but :( now iam not sure about the piston i have to buy :icon56: any one or any size ???:shock:

dish :mrgreen:or dome :icon45: or flat top :icon15:

iwant the best performanceand the complete informtion and i need somthing can be use with nitros later .

2- what the best cylender hade can i use with my stroker :flamedevi

thank you every one :burnout:

If your going to use NOS then you need to stay 11:1 compression or less. You should select the cylinder heads first so you can talke with vendors and get the right pistons to make that work. Best you can get for 23 degree heads is the AFR's, call them and ask them for a recommendation as to which one would suit your intended application.

hindi, your piston choice depends on the bore of your block, the desired compression ratio, the chamber volume of the heads, and whether you run it NA, boosted, or sprayed.

This is way too vague of a question for anyone to give you a good answer. I recommend you find a copy of the book "How to hot rod small block chevys" and give it a good read. You will earn a lot and have a much better understanding of how to achieve your goals.

jt