HybridZ

Before and After

signal34

At first I guess it will only be the before shots. My 81 280ZXT goes into the body shop on Monday for a complete repaint. It is staying the factory color and the only change is replacing my slightly damaged front spoiler with a MSA Type I spoiler. I'm also replacing all of the emblems on the car with new ones. Hopefully in a few weeks I can also post a body shop recommendation.

Both sides had minor rust on the top of the wheel well on the front fenders. The previous owner took a welding class at a community college and decided to attempt the fix himself. Not a bad job for an amateur, but not what I wanted out of the car. I have two new Datsun fenders that are going on it. Passenger door has a small dent from a parking lot bump that also occurred before I bought it last year.

IMG_4715.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

Front spoiler has been banged a few times and is rusting in a couple of spots where the paint was damaged. MSA Type I spoiler will replace the stock one.

IMG_4727.jpg

Fender on this side has the same problem as the passenger side.

IMG_4779.jpg

Should be done in about three weeks and I'll post the new pics as soon as I get her back.

• 3 months later...