HybridZ

Shaved rear, unbalanced look with front

AkumaNoZeta

I love the look of a shaved rear but I think it looks unbalanced with the front having a bumper. So I was wondering if anybody has seen any good looking front ends without bumpers. I was thinking of a Shelby GT350 or Eleanor type thing but I don't think that would be very pretty on a Z. I would prefer pics of custom set-ups, not the MSA Type II/III air dams.

It all comes down to what setup do you have, v8 build, turbo'd? I see alot of people shave the front and just have the intercooler pushed up to the front, other cases I see an extended grill to try and "fill" the gap of not having a bumper there.

DSC04229.JPG

Bumperless Z's have always looked weird to me, this is as close as Ive seen to front bumperless without a Gnose or MSA Type2/3 setups. Picture courtesy : HLS30-08077

Have any pictures of your setup laying around?

Hey Kanzen,

Do you have a zoomed out shot to give an overall view of the front with that extended Grill? Just curious how it looks in the bigger picture (no pun intended)

Cheers,

Add

Again, this is HLS30-08077 's car, looks pretty neat.

DSC04231.JPG