HybridZ

AFM Couplers

Does anyone know of any car thats more common than a 280z that has about the same degree/diameter couplers that run from the AFM to air filter and AFM to throttle body they both look about 130degrees or so; i dont have money to order new ones and cant seem to find any S30's in my local junkyards/craigslist i just need it to pass emissions inspections because im sure they will say something about my taped hackjob

-i dont know if theres a model difference between years but just in case its a 77 280z with l28 EFI

hmm i guess ill try homedepot or something .. thing is they need to be rubber so they can make a good seal with no vacuum leak. ill still go check it out maybe i could find something similar or something cuz the closest ones ive seen in junkyards are a 90 degree elbow that fits good but doesnt let my hood close

well guess what today i went back to the same junkyard to get a steering column for my buddys blazer and i saw a 80 280z and a 280zx and to top it all off i even got half off everything the 80 280z coupler fits ok with the exception of a hole for a vacuum line that i will plug so its all in now i got no air leaks but i still gotta fix my backfire thru manifold im taking it to get timed sometime within this next week