HybridZ

Buying a new clutch this week any thoughts?

jeffer949

Ok well im rebuilding another engine to replace the blown one in my car and my clutch is pretty much toast so im replacing it at the same time. Now im making an estimated 350-400whp and torque Im planning on buying the ACT set up NX2-Hdg6. That is with the Heavy duty pressure plate. 6 puck sprung disk in the 240mm size. Now i know alot of you use this clutch and my question is would you buy it or would you go with something different? I mainly street drive my car but i do pound on it pretty heavily. It also goes to the drag strip and it isnt a big suprise if im drifting around parking lots with my friends either. I just really want a clutch that i can launch my car with and doesnt slip and i can run my 20psi and not have it slip also.

I have been searching the net and i can get it the clutch for $370ish shipped to my door. Does anybody know where i can get a better deal than that? Alright thanks for your input guys.