HybridZ

Heat Soak (Vapor Lock) Problem

misterZ

Anyone have lids for sale?

I purchased mine from MSA but they've been on B/O since April; which is fine, but it's holding up the rest of my order as they won't ship until they fill the entire order. Be advised, you have to ship them a pair of lids (core) for the fabbed ones or it's a $300. non-refundable deposit (OUCH!).

I only saw one pair of lids last night on eBay for $25. BIN + shipping if you were going to fab your own (or need MSA cores).

Had the same exact problem and installed the exhaust manifold heat shield and injector blower fan and that solved my problems. My blower timer is wired to turn the unit on when I shut down regardless of engine temp.

Had the same exact problem and installed the exhaust manifold heat shield and injector blower fan and that solved my problems. My blower timer is wired to turn the unit on when I shut down regardless of engine temp.

Do you know if the blower will clear the strut bar or do you not have one? Also, what do I need to run your timer set up? I had a Fiat that the electronic cooling fans would kick on after the engine was shut off and only run for a few minutes then shut off.