HybridZ

Maybe someone will answer my cries for help lol

RUZN

ok so I did the ECU swap on my 280zxt to a 300zxt ECU

I got the Car to Idle around 850-900RPM

in trying to adjust the TPS (Throttle position Sensor the small nut broke.. AHHH lol but i'll get that out.)

Now before the bolt broke I could gas fairly well we will say 65% throttle but at 100% it would just pop and sound like the engine died but it would just drop to idle till I let off throttle to about 65%.. thus I was speculating TPS still needs to be adjusted. So im gonna go out there with Ohm meter and get it to its 0 to infinity. But could it be because im using a 300zxtt TPS I have another TPS so should I try that one without the extra Pigtail? What dose the other Pigtail do on a 300zxtt TPS? is it for 100% throttle?

you're probably not getting the "wide open throttle" position sending a signal to the ECU. So the fuel supply is limited, reaches a lean point and makes that popping backfire sound.

Who knows what the Z32 TPS has compared to the Z31 or S130. Why use it?

Isn't the swap supposed to use the 280ZX TPS and just wire it in?

yeah I went to wrecker and got a 300zx TPS that bolts right up to the 60mm TB and t works fine now. Just as I said in other post it seems a taaad rich like its injecting to soo and firing to late or something lol.. I mean now its hauling ass but seems liek it needs to be tuned juuuuuuust a lil bit more cause if I play with throttle like 85% as opposed to 100% I get a nice clean pull feeling where as if I jam on it its kinda like its trying to hard lol